Morning Envy Breakfast Cookie
Craving a hearty, oaty breakfast pastry? This is the cookie for you!
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp almond meal flour
- 2 scoops Bulletproof collagen protein
- 3/8 tsp guar gum
- 1/4 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1/8 tsp nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Lilly’s dark chocolate chip
- 1 Tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- Dash of chia seeds
- Dash of flaxmeal
- A spoonful of chopped trek mix
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 packets or 1 Tbsp truvia/stevia
Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir until well combined. Then, either bake in the oven at 365 degrees for 15 minutes, or put in a mug and microwave for 1 minute! The center should be slightly wet, and the outsides cooked. Either way, it’s delicious!
I hope you enjoy!