Fig + Brie Breakfast Frittata
You will soon learn that our nutrition plan is not even close to dieting. We use all foods to aid our bodies in proper metabolic activity. You will notice in our recipe below that we don’t specify portions except for the eggs. The reason behind this is to help you avoid a “diet mentality”.
That being said, should you go heavy on the Brie cheese and fig butter? No, you should use a small amount. Think of it as a delicious spice to season your Frittata with. Be proper about it. Think “high tea”–not “state fair eating competition.”
This plate is heavy on the protein and veggies; don’t be shy with the veggies, bulk your Frittata up with as many veggies as you desire to satiate you. Then add a little bit of the good stuff, which go a long way with their pungent flavors!
Fig + Brie Frittata – Silver Plate
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- fig butter
- brie cheese
- Slightly brown veggies in pan.
- Pour egg whites in separate pan over med-low heat.
- Add browned veggies to egg whites and cover to cook.
- Once 70% cooked, add a few dollops of fig butter, brie cheese, and whole cracked egg to the top.
- Season as desired.
- Cover and let cook the rest of the way
Learn more about the BrūKit and all our different packages!